background

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Going Private!

I'm officially going private.  
Apparently creepsters can look at your blog as well as your homies......
and have been, soooooooooooo,
leave me your email address so that I can invite you to our blog.
We love sharing our lives with ALL our friends and fam so leave your email!

On a side note,
This is the scene I came into the other night at my parents.
My Dad on an important call,
the girls laying next to him reading,
and Colton laying on my Dad's chest.
In that moment, life seemed so perfect :) 

42 comments:

Kateastrophe said...

I'm in! kate(dot)cotter(at)gmail(dot)com.

Cheryl said...

you know mine... put me in.

PS- Should I go private too?

Gates & Tausha said...

taush42@aol.com

i always read but i'm a slacker commentor these days!! :)

Carla said...

wandeltmomx4@gmail.com

Robin said...

robinbevell@aol.com I like seeing your cute family. Please invite me.

Brianne said...

YOU HAVE MINE...invite me please. I've been contemplating doing the same.

ikathy33 said...

It's so sad that some people have to ruin things for the rest of us. But, I'm in! I'll email you my email address which you already should have!!

Brianne said...

I'm copying you...we ARE going private so I am collecting emails too at my blog :)
Also I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these pictures of Dad with the kids! He is such an amazing Papa!

Ginny said...

ginnymoses@gmail.com

Melissa and Matt said...

I have to feel somewhat connect to my friends back home! Blogs are so great to do that! Include us.
mattandmelissaclayton@gmail.com

mrs. timberlake said...

i would like to fill out an application to continue reading your blog.

hmskllt
@
aol.com

celeste said...

I want in to your club!
Celeste

The McLaws Family said...

I think I might be doing the same thing soon too. bmclaws1@cox.net

The Pritchard Party said...

LDSpointestar16@cox.net

I want in!

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

You've motivated me to finally go private too!!! There are too many creeps out there!! You betta' add me to your list!! :)

Shelly Rowlan said...

I might be one of the creeps, am I? Also send all creeps to my blog, I will take them--I just want followers/stalkers, whatever.
shellyrowlan@msn.com

Megs said...

meagenleigh@cox.net

:) Awesome job running the Ragnar!! Chad and I would love to do that together! (just have to get in shape first) :)

Cheryl said...

Why Shelly? You never update your blog!

Randi said...

randiwilliamson26@gmail.com

jmcmurdie said...

our e-mail address is
johnandsharron@cox.net

Ashley & Spencer said...

missashley38@msn.com =)

danielle said...

I don't blame you guys I've never had the guts to share my life with the world. To bad it has to be that way...I definitely want to be added :D danielle1919@msn.com

danielle said...

I don't blame you guys I've never had the guts to share my life with the world. To bad it has to be that way...I definitely want to be added :D danielle1919@msn.com

Linda's Latest said...

Hey Tara, add me. Did something happen to you that made you realize this? lindawinter3@gmail.com

Kristie said...

k.steele@cox.net

Patty's Place said...

pmsteele@cox.net

Liz said...

lizasu05@yahoo.com

eden said...

Yes please. Sometimes I lurk...doesn that mean I'm creepy?

eden_mc@yahoo.com

Kristine said...

kmanderson95@gmail.com

I'm Aaron's cousin (one of his Uncle Greg's kids).

Kristine

Unknown said...

You have mine!

the princess said...

i'm with shelley - send them to my blog!! it makes me look popular! *lol*

jannet mcvey
mjmcvey@hotmail.com

Lacey said...

slspencer54@cox.net

Anonymous said...

beachgirls36811@yahoo.com-Cunningham

Team Burtenshaw said...

I'm a big fan of your blog.
frankiburtenshaw(at)yahoo(dot)com

The Gartin Family said...

Hi Aaron and Tara,

This is Jill, count me in,

jill_randy@yahoo.com

Love you guys, and miss ya.

Mark, Michelle, Tava, and Connor said...

This is Mark and Michelle McMurdie

count us in

markandshell44@gmail.com

markandshell.blogspot.com

Jaime and Brent said...

Brent and Jaime
bjjj99@yahoo.com

Alyssa said...

Isn't it creepy! People from all over the world can see it! So weird! Did you know you can track it?!

Cute pictures of your kids and your Dad! Your kids are getting so big!

aslamandt@yahoo.com

Jaime and Brent said...

Funny... I went to leave my email, and found that my wife beat me to it a couple days ago... Apparently, I'm not the only fan...

B:

Cassidy Lundgren said...

I'd LOVE an invite! I keep wondering if I should do the same thing...

cassidylundgren@gmail.com

corbin6 said...

ME, Me!! I DO stalk your blog but..I'm totally NOT a creeper so sign me up.
scorbin14@hotmail.com

Jilly Bean said...

Can I be a homie?! jill.robison@gmail.com