AMEN to that statement!!! She looks cute even with half the fountain on her face!
Who doesn't??? I have a picture just like that of Ava when she was like 9 months old! :)
The chocolate mouth is impressive BUT the eyes are stunning!!!
Yummy a chocolate covered Ava bean!!
Mmmmmm, Mmmmmm, is right!!! A girl after my own heart!
Yummy!! I want something covered in chocolate RIGHT NOW!!!
I have to agree... I love the eyes.B:
Post a Comment
7 comments:
AMEN to that statement!!! She looks cute even with half the fountain on her face!
Who doesn't??? I have a picture just like that of Ava when she was like 9 months old! :)
The chocolate mouth is impressive BUT the eyes are stunning!!!
Yummy a chocolate covered Ava bean!!
Mmmmmm, Mmmmmm, is right!!! A girl after my own heart!
Yummy!! I want something covered in chocolate RIGHT NOW!!!
I have to agree... I love the eyes.
B:
Post a Comment