A few weeks ago we went on our ward family campout.
The kids had so much fun! It was great to be together as a family.
Ava loved snuggling up with Logan in the Carlos's snuggie :)
She also loved all of the time she had to just relax......
The boys made dirt jumps for their bikes to which they continued to see how high they could get before someone got hurt. Oh, I love my boys :)


This was a dump truck that belonged to one of the other children at the campout that Ava was obsessed with. She looks so cute pushing it around with her binki in her mouth :)

It was such a fun weekend with perfect weather, and great company!
Can't wait until the next years campout :)
4 comments:
How fun! Ava is sure a cutie patootie!!! I loved the picture of her chillin on her pink lawn chair! She's so dang cute! Gotta love family campouts!
What fun!!!!!!! I love seeing the fun you have with your family. I loved Ava with the dump trunk. Maybe she was remembering that she had two big brothers and they always had things like that to entertain themselves. She thought she would try it out. At any rate I enjoyed the pictures. Thanks for sharing, mom mcmurdie
Perfect description of the boys 'jump' they made... how high they could get BEFORE SOMEONE GOT HURT. ha ha. That's boys for ya. That's how they tease too... until someone cries. I wish we could have spent more time on the camp out. It was a lot of fun.
Ava looks like a monk! haha!! So cute!
Post a Comment